Friday, January 7, 2011

I Guess I'm Versatile

Guess what lovelies. I got another blog award from the gorgeous Tamera, at Tamera's Take! Thanks you're such a sweetheart. You've made my Friday. :) If you haven't met her blog yet, you totally should. Her vlogs are really entertaining and make me laugh. She gives awesome fashion advice. And she's just a wonderful blogger. Now to the award...


Rules
1.  Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award
2.  Answer 10 questions
3.  Pass it along to 7 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy
4.  Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award 

1.  Why did you create this blog?
I started a blog because well, everybody is doing it! hahaha! And my friends kept telling me that I needed to start one. After looking into it, I found it to be a lot of fun. And it's a great way to meet new people.

2.  What kind of blogs do you follow?
I love lifestyle, inspirational, and fashion blogs. 

3.  Favorite makeup brand?
Mary Kay and Clinique

4. Favorite clothing brand?
I get my clothes from all kinds of stores. If it's cute I wear it. But here are some of my favorites: Head over Heels. Boheme Boutique. Papaya. Urban Outfitters.

Your indispensable makeup product?
Foundation. To cover up my zits imperfections.

6. Favorite color?
I think you guys probably know this one already. 
Pink! 

7. Favorite Perfume?
I don't wear perfume because it gives me headaches. Once in a awhile I will wear it though, but it's more of body sprays that I get from Victoria's Secret or Bath and Body Works.

8.  Favorite film?
I have too many. "The Proposal" is up at the top.


9.  What country would you like to visit and why?
France, it's just so pretty I think. And I want to stuff my face with French food. 



10.  Would you rather forget to put mascara on one eye or forget blush on one side of your face?
I would rather forget the blush, if it wasn't for mascara you would hardly be able to tell that I have eyelashes. ha!


I would love to give this award to ALL of you but I have to choose 7. So with that I would like to hand this award to the following people, it consists of some of my most favorite bloggers as well as new recent blogs I've found and enjoyed:


10 comments:

  1. you are toooo nice handing these awards out to me. thanks grace! ps. urban is definitely my favorite store. loooove it. i don't love the price tags so much though

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on mascara - it's a must! Plus, if I had to forego blush I would probably just end up pinching my cheeks real lightly to make it look like I had some on, haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much :D I love those bow rings in that picture and I want to visit France one day too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh! Thank you, Grace! I'm gonna work on this now and get it up tomorrow most likely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww, thank you! you are too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for your award, you deserve it, girl! :)

    & I am dying to visit France one day, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a coincidence :) i gave you a blogger award too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't think I could live without foundation :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The proposal is so cute. Makes me want to live in Alaska for the rest of my life!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for the award! i'm behind on the keeping up with emails here lately.

    btw, pink is a totally awesome color! ♥

    ReplyDelete