Monday, January 18, 2010

Trivia Me

I was reading A Bite of Allison today and found a question/answer post, and decided to steal this idea from her, which she stole from Alex, who stole it from Sam, etc.  So if you have time, read on and get to know some trivial things about me.  (Since I really haven't introduced myself officially but will in the future.)


1. Were you named after anyone?
-Um... well, don't laugh but my mom did pick out my name from one of her favorite Spanish soap operas--- so that is how my name, Grecia (pronounced Grayseeah), came to be. ;)  Which actually, I really do love it because it's not very common in the USA.  I'm glad she named me Grecia, instead of Georgina that was going to be my name at first after my dad who's named George.


2.When was the last time you cried?
-Probably like two weeks ago.  I don't cry often.

3. Do you like your handwriting?
-Yes, it's small, nice, and neat.  Some people say my handwriting looks like typed handwriting. Hmm...


4. What is your favorite (lunch) meat?
-Ham!

5. Do you have kids?
-No.  I love kids but don't want any until I'm married and done with school. 


6. If you were another person would you be friends with yourself?
-Yes.  Because I'm legit.

7. Do you use sarcasm?
-All the time.

8. Do you still have your tonsils?
-Yep.

9. Would you bungee jump?
-If somebody paid me enough I would. 

10. What is your favorite cereal?
-Coco Rice Crispy.

11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
-Most of my shoes are either flats, heels, or boots, so there's no need for laces.  But when I'm wearing my tennis shoes I don't like to untie them because I am a little lazy. Ha.  Laces... lazy.. hehehe! 


12. First alcoholic beverage?
-I actually don't drink.  Never have and never will, for personal and religious reasons.

13. What is your favorite ice cream?
-I love Sub Zero Ice-Cream, a premium vanilla with chocolate bits.  Yep, I'm that simple but ohhhh, it tastes like heaven.  Yummy! 

14. What do you first notice about people?
-Their eyes. 

15. Red or pink?
-PINK for sure!  I love pink!  It's my favorite color!

16. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?  

- I hate that I'm a huge procrastinator. 


17. Who do you miss the most?
-My boyfriend.

18. Do you want everyone who reads this to answer these questions?
-Eh, nope.  I mean if they really want to they can, but it is a little boring.

19. What color of pants and shoes are you wearing?
-I'm not wearing any pants.......................................because I'm wearing a light brown pencil skirt with my new bronze flats from Head Over Heels. ;)

21. What are you currently listening to? 

- The little buzzing sound that the air conditioning and electricity makes.

22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
-Did you seriously just ask that?  Pink, of course!

 
23. Favorite Smell?
-Sweet Pea from Bath and Body Works.

24. Who was the last person you talked to?
-Eileen, one of my co-workers.

25. Do you like the person you got this from?
-Yes, I love Allison!  She is a fabulous blogger!

26. Favorite sports to watch?
-Soccer and Football.  Those are the only ones that I could ever watch.

27. Hair Color?
-I'm a brunette with curly hair. ;)

28. Eye Color?
-Brown.

29. Do you wear contacts?
-No.  Fortunately, I don't need them.


30. Favorite food?
-Tacos, Posole, Ceviche... Mexican food for sure.  Oh, and some Italian too.

31. Scary movies or happy endings?
-I really like scary movies.  But I think I rather have happy endings.  I'm a chick flix kinda girl.

32. Last movie you watched?
-"Monster-in-Law", you know, that one with Jennifer Lopez.  Such a hilarious movie! I recommend it.
 

33. What color of shirt are you wearing?
-I'm currently wearing a brown shirt with ruffles.

34. Summer or Winter?
-Definitely summer.  I live in Utah and totally hate the cold and snow. 
 

35. Hugs or kisses?
-Both!  I love hugs AND kisses! :D

36. Favorite desert?
-I love flan and cheesecake.  Biggest temptation.


37. Most likely to respond?
-Anybody who reads my blog.  Which isn't really that many people.  Ha.


38. Least likely to respond?
-Those who don't "read" me.

39. What are you currently reading?
-The Best of Times, by Anita Stansfield.  I love her books!

40. What is on your mouse pad?
-My mouse pad is multicolored with a bunch of pink, orange, brown, white, purple, blue, and red stripes.
 

41. What did you watch on TV last night?
-I watched Pearl Harbor since that was what my family was watching last night when I came home.  Such a sad movie.

42. Favorite sound(s)?

-The sound of laughter and giggles.

43. Rolling Stones or the Beatles?
-The Beatles.

44. What is the furthest from home you have been?
-Mexico

45. Do you have any special talents?
-I am the best shopaholic.  LOL!

46. Where were you born?
-Mexico

47. Whose answers are you looking forward to read?
-Yours

48. How did you meet your spouse/significant other?
-I met my boyfriend at a party where he asked me to dance, and after that we hit it right off.  We've been together for 4 years and 8 months.  And no, we're still not married, but maybe in about 2 more years we will be. ;)

49. Is the cup half empty or half full?
-My water bottle is half empty.

50. If you could sit down at dinner with five people, who would they be?
-My family.  With our busy schedules it's been awhile since we last sat and had dinner together as a "family".

3 comments:

  1. Love this. Curly brunettes are the best! & pink is soo my favorite color too (tied with black!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You actually did it! I love it! :D Wow- I was not able to finish it.. so sad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, new to your blog! This was a great first post to read. Helped me to get to know who you are a little bit. :P Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete