Thursday, November 5, 2009

So Here It goes...

My first post ever! I can't believe it. I never thought I would ever venture into the blogging world. Never even comtemplated having a blogspot. And here it is. It is official. I, Grace, have a blogspot!!! And not only a blogspot but a REGISTERED domain. Yep! I officially welcome you to GiggleMePink! OMG! And guess what? I'm feeling kinda excited about it and nervous at the same time. :)

It came to my mind that many blogs have a theme, a passion, a hobby. So what is my blog going to be about? Good question. I guess we will see how GiggleMePink develops and grows together. My only goal is that I hope this will be a blog that when you visit, you feel at home. A blog that will make you giggle. A blog you can come to after a hard day at work or school and forget about your ploblems for a few moments.

Welcome and Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Grecia! Welcome to the world of blogging!! Glad you could make it! :) So you should make your comments so you can enter in Name and URL. Right now it only allows google username signin and OpenID.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GRECIA!!!! You posted, I love it! Good job, I can't wait to read all your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marci: Hooray! My first commentor LOL! And I think I fixed the whole comment thing now. Thanks for letting me know! And if you notice anything else let me know as well.

    AubreyMo: Yes, I did post! hahaha! I know it probably sounds lame but hey, it's only the beginning. I hope to someday become a great blogger like you. I'm trying to get into the mentality that blogging is different from writing, since you know how much I dislike to write. :)

    ReplyDelete