Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Count Your Blessings

Has anybody seen "Letters to Juliet"? I just rented it this weekend, and I'm going to watch it.  Hope it's good!


2 more days 'till Thanksgiving! Woot woot! 





Today I'm grateful for:
1. The roof over my head, and because I'm warm and cozy in my home during this cold winter weather.
2. Having food on the table. We've gone through tough times but we've always had food and shelter.
3. My little blue car. It's not my dream car, kinda old, but it has never left me stranded and has taken me back home safely. It's been with me throughout my high school years and now through college. 
4. Being able to sleep in yesterday because my class was cancelled. A little extra sleep doesn't hurt anybody.  
5. Thanksgiving break! Today is the last day of class and then it's break time! Hip hip hooray! 


Don't forget to
Image From




2 comments: