Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Stand By Me

So like a mentioned on my last post, I have a new blog! And I got it all prettied up, come on over and take a look. I'm trying to figure out how this whole thing (having 2 blogs) is going to work out though. I don't want to delete this one because then I'll lose the small amount of people that do read me once in awhile, (by small I do mean 1 or 2) but I also know that I will be writing more on my new blog...
Hmmm... Well if you wanna,

come follow my other blog.

Pretty please?

I feel like I'm talking to emptiness.
The hard part about being a newbie to this world of blogging is getting people to read you and comment.  Any suggestions on how I can get readers?

Anyway, I'll leave you with this song that I'm currenty diggin'!
I know you guys are familiar with this one.
It's the spanglish version.

Let me know if you like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment