Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Lovin' Wednesdays

It's Wednesday and this is what I'm loving today! 

Friendship.

 Reading. 
Now that the semester is over I'll have some time to read. Yes!

Christmas - I can't believe it's next week already!

 Dear iPod, What would I do without you at work?

Scenic Glory.
My new favorite blog and a MUST daily read. 
It's my daily dose of inspiration and happiness.
If you haven't gotten to know lindsay yet, you need to, 
because you're missin' out on some good stuff.

Images from weheartit.com

6 comments:

  1. I love ALL of these things too! I couldn't go a day without my iPod, friendship, or reading. And I absolutely can't wait for Christmas!! Happy Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such fun pictures!! isn't it so nice to have the semester over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I was just thinking that Wednesday is my favorite day of the week! And, I am really enjoying Scenic Glory as well. I found the blog two days ago and it has some great reads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh so true!!! i love christmas and the whole hoiday spirit! i also love my music! i would die without it. and uh reading rules im a total book nerd!!! and recently i have been struggling with the whole "friends" thing but... last night i think was the start of something totally good and totally new!! im loving finals being over.. .and GLEE

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love everything on this list :) except i dont own an ipod but eeee christmas in like 1 week! so exciting!x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog, love this, everything is so cute and I adore the photos! And yes, Lindsay is a sweetheart, I do heart her!

    ReplyDelete