Sunday, December 5, 2010

Tag You're It

I've been tagged by Living the Good Life.
Check her out. She's got the cutest blog ever.

4 shows i watch:
I don't have time to watch TV, but when I do this is what I watch...
1. Spanish soaps
 2. George Lopez
3.  Dancing with the Stars
4. The Bachelor/ette

4 things i am passionate about:
1. Family
2. Bringing out the best in everything
3. Becoming a nurse
4.  Shopping

4 phrases i say a lot: 
1.  “Oh my goodness!”
2.  “Seriously!”
3. “Totally.”
4.  “Whatever.”

4 things i have learned from the past
1. Everything happens for a reason.
2. Learn to forgive and don't hold grudges.
3. When life knocks you down, don't give up. Get back up! 
4. Don't wait until something bad happens to tell that someone how much they mean to you.

4 places i would like to go:
1. France
2. Hawaii
3. Cancun
4. China

4 things i did yesterday:
1. Went to our school's ballroom winter concert
2. Went shopping
3. Went over to my boyfriend's 
4. Bought "Eclipse" and saw it :)

4 things i am looking forward to:
1. For the semester to be over!
2. Christmas
3. Graduating college
 4. Marriage

4 things i love about winter:
1. An excuse to cuddle
2. Winter fashion, specially boots
3. Seeing the pretty snow fall
4. Hot chocolate

4 things on my wish list
1. Clothes and boots
 3. The Pioneer Woman's new book!
 4. A new car

4 people i tag:
Brooke
Diana
Aubrey
Kylee

And anybody else that wants to join in the fun!

Tag You're It, GO!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Grace. I loved your 4 things you've learned from the past. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I'll have mine up in a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome!! Thanks for tagging me! Here's my post :)
    http://brightwishes.blogspot.com/2010/11/for-love-of-four.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. If үou are going for moѕt excellent contents lіke me,
    juet paay a viszit tҺis site all the time sіnce іt ooffers featuhre contents, thanks

    Look іnto my web pge - phentermine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love reading through an article that can make
    men and women think. Also, thank you for permitting me to comment!



    Here is my web page ... free psn code generator

    ReplyDelete