Monday, December 28, 2009

Back From Cali

So I'm back from my trip to California and I had so much fun!  It's always good to leave your home state for awhile don't you agree? I wish I could have stayed longer but I had to come back to my normal life.

I ate soooo much food in California! I always eat a ton during the holidays.  My boyfriend's family is all Mexican just like me and so we had yummy, delicious, homemade posole, tamales, carnitas, bunuelos, ponche, and all that good stuff.  We partied like there was no tomorrow.  We love dancing.  It's a big part of our culture and so on Christmas Eve, after we had eaten, we danced the night away.  We were having so much fun that we didn't make it to bed until 6:00 o'clock in the morning!  :) 

I love my boyfriend's family.  They are super funny!  And I love spending time with them.  The only thing that I didn't like about the trip is that we really didn't go visit any places, which was a little bit of a bummer.  I wish we could have had more time to go play around in Cali but maybe next year there will be time for that.   I still had fun! We might be going back to go to Disneyland and I can't wait.  I've never been to Disneyland so I'm totally excited for that. 

I hope you all had a blast Christmas Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment