Monday, December 14, 2009

Dear Santa Claus




It's that time of the year again! The time when families come closer together.  Sparkling, colorful nights and beautifully decorated homes.  Uplifting Christmas carols playing in cars.  Big smiles on little kids' faces as they make gingerbread houses.  Yep.  It's a sign that the Holidays are here.  Christmas is only 1 week and 4 days away!

For many years I haven't asked for a single thing.  I know; I'm weird.  There's nothing really that my little heart desires because I have everything I need.  I'm very fortunate you see.  I have good health.  I have a roof over my head and food on the table.  I have a job.  I have a great family.  A wonderful boyfriend that takes care and looks out for me.  Friends that make me smile everyday.  What more can I ask for?

Well. This year I actually do have one thing that I would love for Christmas.  And it's a bit on a last notice so I hope that you can help me make my wish come true.  As you know, the school semester is almost over and finals are here.  Tomorrow I have a very important final.  A Chemistry final, and the one that I'm really freaking out on.  I have done my part and studied as much as I possibly could.  Chemistry is a hard subject for me.  And all I want for Christmas is to get a B on the final.  (An A would be even better but that's expecting too much.)  That's all I'm asking for. I don't want a nice car, a mac, or more clothes.  I just want to get a good grade please.  In return, I will try to be a better person this coming year. 

Thank you so much Santa

With Love,

Grace

3 comments:

  1. Good luck...I know I would need it in chemistry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Elizabeth! I already took it and I hope I did great! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get your Christmas Wish. :) You'll have to let me know when you find our what grade you got!

    ReplyDelete