Tuesday, December 22, 2009

California Here I Come

I'm all packed and ready to go to California!! Yippeee!  I didn't go to bed last night until like about 1 a.m.  I was too busy wrapping gifts, deciding on what outfits I was going to be taking, and just packing.  And I also didn't want to go to bed until I had finished ironing my blouses and jeans.  Yep, you read that right.  I iron my jeans.  I've heard that many people don't iron jeans and I find that odd.  Hmm... anywho, I'm totally ready and anxious to get on the road! It seems like we won't be leaving until like 1 a.m or 2 a.m though, since we have to wait for my boyfriend's uncle to get off of work.  We kind of have to wait for uncle because him and his wife, Tia Dany, and their kids are coming with usIt snowed today and I really hope that the roads aren't too icy.   

Well, I hope you all have a good time with your families.  Have fun!  Remember the true meaning of Christmas.   And have a Merry Merry Christmas!!!!!!

P.S I forgot to tell you some good news...  I got 84.5% on my Chemistry final and that is some awesome news!!! My wish came true! Thank you Santa! My final grade might just be a B- or a B.  Hoooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment