Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Good News

Before I left to California I got really good news.  I received a letter that I had been impatiently and anxiously waiting for.  The letter that will change my life and one that means a lot to me and my family.  I will tell you more about it in another post. ;)

And when I came back home to Utah I received more awesome news.  I got my grades for the fall semester and I am super happy to announce that I got all A's this semester! I burst in so much joy and happiness when I read that I had gotten an A- in Chemistry! I thought that I was going to get a C+ or a B but never did I imagine that I would receive an A-!  You can't believe how much I stressed over that class and math too.  Right now there's nothing else that can make me any happier.  The good news that I received this month is the best Christmas present and I couldn't ask for more.

I love life.  I love good news! :)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on such amazing grades!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't do that Grecia! Tell us that you got some amazing letter then not even say what it said...so? What did it say???

    ReplyDelete