Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Good News

Before I left to California I got really good news.  I received a letter that I had been impatiently and anxiously waiting for.  The letter that will change my life and one that means a lot to me and my family.  I will tell you more about it in another post. ;)

And when I came back home to Utah I received more awesome news.  I got my grades for the fall semester and I am super happy to announce that I got all A's this semester! I burst in so much joy and happiness when I read that I had gotten an A- in Chemistry! I thought that I was going to get a C+ or a B but never did I imagine that I would receive an A-!  You can't believe how much I stressed over that class and math too.  Right now there's nothing else that can make me any happier.  The good news that I received this month is the best Christmas present and I couldn't ask for more.

I love life.  I love good news! :)

3 comments:

  1. You can't do that Grecia! Tell us that you got some amazing letter then not even say what it said...so? What did it say???

    ReplyDelete